December 21, 2015 by admin
Quinoa Cacao Bars
- 6 tbs coconut oil (it seems excessive but don’t worry)
- 2 tbs coconut butter
- 4 tbs raw cacao powder, or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 x cup puffed quinoa cereal
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup Pistachios
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds or pumpkin seeds
- Melt all the wet ingredients together in a large saucepan.
- Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a lined loaf pan, press down firmly and place in the refrigerator to set. Once cooled and set, slice into bars. Enjoy!
Recipe via Wholehearted Eats.